Lutz's Best Martial Arts School
The vision of Krav Maga Martial Arts in Lutz, FL is to touch lives in a positive way and improve people, families and society - one Blackbelt at a time! The mission statement is to empower lives through martial arts!
- The mission is to empower lives through martial art!
- To teach excellence, achieved through the values of perseverance and honor and conduct all business in accordance with these same values.
- To arm children with self-esteem, provide them with the life skills of success and partner with parents and school to prepare them to lead productive lives.
- To provide highest quality instruction int he martial arts and help people realize their personal goals through our various programs.
- To provide fun, positive and open atmosphere where people are respected, families are appreciated and community is strengthened.
- To continously evolve to better serve our customers and team members towards the realization of our mission statement and values.
- To raise up tommorrow's leaders today by providing the culture, training, environment and opportunities to the youth, teens, and adults can grow in to the leaders they are called to be - in their homes, communities, county and world.
-Stephen J. Del Castillo, Oct 2000/2016
Be Our VIP Guest!
Register here for your 2 week trial and schedule your first class!
WHY CHOOSE US?
CONFIDENCE AND SELF-ESTEEM
Martial Arts classes help children become confident, raise self-esteem, and instill a positive self image....
The self-defense and safety skills children learn from Martial Arts will prepare them for everything from bullying to peer pressure....
STRUCTURE AND DISCIPLINE
Martial Arts teaches structure, discipline, and focus, which can help children achieve higher grades in school. ...
MOTIVATION AND ENTHUSIASM
Our fun and energetic atmosphere helps children develop an outgoing attitude and form new friendships. ...
Happy MembersHere are some words from our clients
The school is always so clean and smells GREAT!
Christine W. (Cameron’s Mom)
Classes are even fun to watch! The instructors are amazing the way they balance work with fun!
The atmosphere of the school is so warm and inviting!
Tammy (Hunter’s Mom)
We are always greeted with smiles and great attitudes. We feel so comfortable here.
Trina (Martin’s Mom)